Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Guy Disneyfied

Family Guy Disneyfied from sandro lucio on Vimeo.


Family Guy Disneyfied from sandro lucio on Vimeo.



To celebrate the current work I am doing for Fox on a Family Guy episode, here are a couple of scenes that I animated for an episode where they go into a Disney universe and they all become Disney style.

The second scene was a tough one as I had to plan the scene so each character could be seen and they had to be in the clear.

It was a fun and different project for me. I also did the final design of most of the characters based on the director's notes.

These tests are from an episode already aired and it should be on DVD as we speak or soon. What I am producing now can not be shown until it is aired.

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Amazing stuff! Glad to see new things from you! As always, very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be huge once it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad that I like this way more than standard Family Guy animation? I'd wait a month per episode for this! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandro!

    This scenes looks very nice! It might have being a lot of hard work, because there are so many characters, aven thoug it seem efortless for you! It have that classic Disney type of quality in the animation. It was fun working along on this one! It is much nicer than the original design indeed! Cheers!

    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. any way you have some model sheets of the designs for the family guy work you did I thought it was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete